Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Reminisce

From: kekims@ritvax.isc.rit.edu (Ken Kindler)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1992 12:27:44 GMT
Subject: Re: Reminisce
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ultb.isc.rit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <BxM2Ls.KD5@sti.com>, stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin) writes:

>Now, what *I* think is interesting is that I've yet to hear of anyone
>becoming a Katefan through what most of us consider to be here best
>album - The Dreaming.
>
>- Stev0 the ancient

	Now you have. I heard the song _The Dreaming_ played on one of our local
alternative stations (Well, it wasn't called alternative then however). I've
always been interested in the folklore of the Dreaming and such so I bought the
tape when I came across it browsing in the store one day. I enjoyed it a lot
and began actively seeking her earlier work out after that.
	To be fair though this was awfully close to the time _Hounds of Love_
began to hit stateside, but it was _The Dreaming_ that got me hooked.
       This is our life. What a chase it has been. What a wonderful dance.
              Ken Kindler - Internet: KEKIMS@RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU