Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My "First Time" from rhill

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 92 8:48:27 EST
Subject: My "First Time" from rhill
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Ron writes
>I saw the "WHOLE STORY" book at a local place and picked it up.
>This was really the firs time I had read anything significant
>about her. What really got to me was the description of THE
>NINTH WAVE.

Say Ron, I am not familiar with the description of THE NINTH
WAVE.  If you have the time some day could you recap it for
me (and anyone else that is curious to).  I would be very
interested and appreciative.  I just listened to the NW
the other day - it is an exceptional piece of work (really
like waking the witch).

Thanks