Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Special Packaging of The Red Shoes

From: MiaSimone@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 01:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Special Packaging of The Red Shoes
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Bonjour darlings...I popped into an independent CD store today and happened
upon some neat-o Kate stuff.  Was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on
the contents and/or desirability of the following items :

Large heart shaped red box, probably 12" X 12" or so, and the sticker on the
cellophane said it had a pair of size 4 1/2 (UK size) ballet slippers, red I
think, and The Red Shoes CD.  Am curious if the CD is identical to the
domestic release.  This set was $100.00.  (Is that good ?  They had two.)

Black shoebox, with red metallic lettering that said "Shoebox" I think and an
illustration of ballet slippers on the box top.  It was wrapped up tight in
cellophane, and had no description of the contents...other than it was Kate
Bush.  It was $75.00, and they had two.

I am very curious about these attractive little things, does anyone think
they are a worthy purchase for the moolah ?

With Great Affection,
Melanie