Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Special Packaging of The Red Shoes

From: "Ben Miller" <bmiller5@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 1997 13:00:16 +0100
Subject: Re: Special Packaging of The Red Shoes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 Hi.  I have a red shoe box contain an English Red Shoes CD, a small pair of
miniature size 4 ballet slippers and a Certificate of Authenticity. I think
I paid fifty US dollars for it shortly after TRS was released.  In
retrospect, it's not the best Kate collectible that I own, and I don't think
it was worth the price.

Good luck and much peace,

==Ben
bmiller5@ix.netcom.com