Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Special Packaging of The Red Shoes

From: "Harrison Shinn" <Jerjerrod@NAKED2THEworldnet.att.net>
Date: 12 Aug 1997 06:51:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Special Packaging of The Red Shoes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

These are all unofficial merchandise and are of little to no value.  The only thing they have going for them is that most of them contain a UK pressing of "The Red Shoes".

The only official Shoebox goes for close to $500.00 and includes a pen, a biography printed on parchment, (I think) a slide photo of Kate, and a PAL videocassette of "Rubberband Girl".  Good luck in finding that one.  I almost bought one back in '93 when it was going for $250.00, but decided to buy the Japanese 2 CD promo instead.
A much better purchase I think since I live in the US and couldn't play the videocassette.  Besides, it's just the RG segment from "The Line, The Cross & The Curve".

Save your money and wait for the new album !

hs

MiaSimone@aol.com wrote in article <970807015225_361777818@emout10.mail.aol.com>...