Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Angry

From: Chris Stock <Chris@turmoil.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 96 14:30:18 GMT
Subject: Angry
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I'm getting really angry at (myself and others) being patronised just
because I am not `the greatest Kate Bush fan in the universe'.
Just because I don't have every single piece of recorded material by KB it
doesn't mean I can't enjoy the music and participate in this group.
I only have 5 albums (which I listen to regularly) and the recent comments
to the poor chap who had not heard The Dreaming (like myself) were to say
the least, condescending and unneccesary.

Thank You. (Flames anticipated)