Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Angry

From: Allen Brunson <brunson@techcontrol.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 1996 00:46:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Angry
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> I only have 5 albums (which I listen to regularly) and the recent
> comments to the poor chap who had not heard The Dreaming (like myself)
> were to say the least, condescending and unneccesary.

Whoa there, Chris!  I'm the guy who hasn't yet heard The Dreaming, but I
don't recall ANY responses I'd consider "condescending."  Just tongue in
cheek, perhaps.  Keep in mind, at exactly the same time, I started an
argument by suggesting that ... gasp! ... Kate MAY NOT BE PERFECT, and
so they were trouncing me for THAT, not the fact that I hadn't heard TD.

(Heavy sarcasm applied there, of course.  What really happened was just
a lively, fun debate, which I enjoyed quite a bit.)

And I *will* get a copy of TD eventually, I'm working on it now, in
fact.

Allen
--
I don't trust you