Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Playing the numbers

From: Allen Brunson <brunson@techcontrol.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:54:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Playing the numbers
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

> I think you could make one great album from the songs off TSW and TRS.

Personally, I wouldn't want you doing that to TRS!

I really like it.  Some days The Red Shoes is my favorite Kate album.
The way she says "... and let my body catch up" on "Rubberband Girl"
always makes me smile, she's being so silly.  It's not as deep and
profound as her best work, but personally I think it's easiest to listen
to repeatedly.

Allen
--
I don't trust you