Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Playing the numbers

From: w3fuch02@fsrz2.rz.uni-passau.de (Alexander Fuchs)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 96 21:12:44 GMT
Subject: Re: Playing the numbers
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <31F8F9BE.2059@techcontrol.com>, brunson@techcontrol.com (Allen Brunson) wrote:

 Personally I'm always really embarrassed for her
>when I hear "Deeper Understanding."  If she's really THAT clueless about
>computers, she shouldn't be writing about them.  TSW is in my opinion
>easily the worst Kate album.

Tastes are really different... I think there is a lot of truth in "Deeper
understanding" - of course it only shows the dangers involved with computers,
but it's all true nevertheless - true maybe in far too many cases...

>I've still never heard "The Dreaming" yet, it's the one record they
>never seem to stock in the stores, so I can't really formally join the
>debate yet.

Get it!! It's great!

Alexander Fuchs