Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oh! The pain! -- actually, Bjork's _Debut_ pans out...

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 93 15:05:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Oh! The pain! -- actually, Bjork's _Debut_ pans out...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

Hmmm...I'll keep paying attention in case more hands go up (or thumbs go
down), but I may have to pick up the cassette of _Debut_ (not the CD).  It's
not that I expect the album to be a mediocre job (although I still have my
doubts, considering I've never gushed over the 'cubes, just enjoyed them),
but I'm not sure percussion and voice is really my cup of tea.

Or have I misread the descriptions, here?

Drewcifer
--
----bi    Andrew D. Simchik					SCHNOPIA!
\ ----    as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu				TreeWater