Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oh! The pain!

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 93 14:03:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Oh! The pain!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <9309022251.AA24492@dlsun87.us.oracle.com> jdrukman@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman) writes:

>shut up.  it's a brilliant album.  obviously you wouldn't recognize
>talent if it bit you.

Ah, Jon, mon ami...it's, um, nice to know that some things (and people)
never change.

I adore Bjork (although my girlfriend cried "hold, enough!" after MTV played
"Hit" to death and won't touch the ex-'cube with a ten-foot pole), but I
must admit to being somewhat disappointed in "Human Behavior" at least.
Never have I listened to a song with Bjork-vocals before and wished she
would shut up!  I always reserved that sentiment for Einar.

So as yet I haven't bought "Debut," to which you can only be referring.  Jon
votes in favor...could I see some other hands?

?, Drewcifer
--
----bi    Andrew D. Simchik					SCHNOPIA!
\ ----    as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu				TreeWater