Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-02 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Oh boy! TSW flamewar brewing!

From: pwh@bradley.bradley.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 92 20:34:21 GMT
Subject: Re: Oh boy! TSW flamewar brewing!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <1fl56pINNgb9@smurf.sti.com> stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin) writes:
>If anyone's interested, I can say how I arrived at the above, but
>just remember anything anyone says here is JUST OPINION.  Except
					    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>for Jon Drukman, of course, who's word is LAW.

>Just to add yet another opinion (in this case, the correct one), of TSW:

you were saying?

I agree with Jon insofar as the only way this album is in any way
as good as any other KaTe albums is if you suspend any critical
faculties, since after all it IS a KaTe album.

Feel free to suspend your critical faculties and enjoy it as much
as you like, but don't go on about how you have "the correct opinion".
--
Pete Hartman		       Bradley University	pwh@bradley.bradley.edu
     Buy you books, and buy you books, and all you do is eat the covers...