Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unknown duets with Peter Gabriel

From: r.michelazzi@flashnet.it (Rolando Michelazzi)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 23:59:38 +0200
Subject: Unknown duets with Peter Gabriel
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello,

I know well and appreciate very much Kate Bush/Peter Gabriels duets on
"Don't Give Up" and "Another Day".
A friend of mine, a collector of Peter Gabriel's songs, has heard of
another two duets released on bootleg.
He haven't seen a copy of these bootlegs, but it seems that there is a rare
PG 10" vinyl titled "Now here, nowhere" containing "The Man With The Child
In His Eyes" and a PG/KB bootleg titled "If you could see me play"
including:
- The GIRL (!) with the child in her eyes
- Make me smile;

Does anyone have more info?

Thanks in advance.
Rolando.