Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What's best for Kate

From: Don <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 13:34:53 -0700
Subject: Re: What's best for Kate
To: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 11:40 AM -0700 10-19-97, ANGLTRED@aol.com wrote:

>As much as we'd all love to see Kate tour, it's obvious that these lines are
>written out of your own self-interest.  Do you really think you know what's
>best for Kate?  I think Kate would be the best judge of that....and she's
>probably doing exactly what she believes is best for her creativity, her
>well-being, her sanity and her all-around happiness.

What makes you think an artist is the best judge of all this. If that were
true, no artist would blow his mind out on drugs (think Syd Barrett) or
kill himself (Kurt Cobain). Speaking of KB acting in her own self-interest,
how good is smoking for Kate's well-being?

>As always, take my opinion with a grain of salt...

Just another way to raise people's blood pressure....

- Don