Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What's best for Kate

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 14:40:09 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: What's best for Kate
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

<< If you're reading, Kate, c'mon, do it now. Forget about a new album.
<< This would be so much better for you and for all of us.

Steve--
As much as we'd all love to see Kate tour, it's obvious that these lines are
written out of your own self-interest.  Do you really think you know what's
best for Kate?  I think Kate would be the best judge of that....and she's
probably doing exactly what she believes is best for her creativity, her
well-being, her sanity and her all-around happiness.

As always, take my opinion with a grain of salt...
~~~Sam