Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate live...

From: WENDORF <jrr@waonline.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 12:12:40 -0500
Subject: Kate live...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

To Mr. Steve Austin:
Right on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for saying what many of us
love-hounds haven't got around to putting so thoughtfully.  Kate: get
yer butt out of yer studio there, and put it on the stage!!  Steve is
right, we want you, not costumes, dancers, and production.  Now this is
by NO means a putdown of any of Kate's work, I love it all.  It's just
that the show that Steve described in his post is the one thing that we
haven't shared yet.  Especially us younger fans in the US, who never had
a shot at seeing the 79 tour.
I agree with you Steve.  That's one show I'd pay $100 bucks to see, if
that's  what it took to get Kate on an American theatre tour.  Well
Kate??????
love, jim