Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My failed attempt

From: "Ronald W. Garrison" <rwgarr@intrex.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 18:13:24 -0400
Subject: Re: My failed attempt
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
To: KR <krobert@erols.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

KR wrote:

> P.S. Over in alt.music.pink-floyd they were having a discussion about
> whether Kate and Dave Gilmour had/are having an affair.  Some of you
> want
> to go straighten those heathens out?
> --
> Floyd Code: v1.2 r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 0- 0 P* 5 0

...Actually, Kate + David wouldn't have been such a weird thing, except
that you'd think it would've been about twenty years ago, if it was
going to happen at all. And although I don't favor marital infidelity, I
can think of lots of other liaisons that hearing of would bother me a
lot more.

--Ron

--
http://www.intrex.net/rwgarr/