Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Shoe boxes

From: "Dinyar" <dinyar@antenna.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 09:42:16 +0200
Subject: Re: Shoe boxes
To: "Karen Newcombe" <kln@staralliance.com>, <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

I got hold of a copy of the EMI promotional shoebox just after the release
of TRS. I paid BP 200 for mine. At the moment you can buy it for around BP
150, which should go up again after the new album is released.

It is a dark red shoe box, same colour as the ballet shoes on the cover of
TRS. It has the circular TRS picture on the lid. On the side is another,
black label, which reads " Size 4 / Colour Red / Style Balled / KT".

There are no shoes in the box however. The box contains a factsheet and
discography, a slide, a black fountain pen with "Kate Bush - The Red Shoes
- 1993" written on it, a video tape with the two versions of Rubberband
Girl on it, TRS CD.

I am wondering if anybody has a copy of the Japanes promo "Moments of
Pleasure" (2CD). I have seen it advertised for BP 500 (well, BP 499.99 to
be more precise), and as far as I know that is the most valuable, together
with the Japanese promo release of Moving/Them Heavy People with the Seiko
advert (according to Record Collector).

Bart