Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Has Kate ever done any acting? Musicals?

From: Tereza2000@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 01:37:29 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Has Kate ever done any acting? Musicals?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I was listening to "Phantom of the Opera" last night and I thought how
wonderful it would be to see and hear Kate perform as Christine (of course
with a newly released soundtrack!)!  I know she "acted" in "The Curve, The
Cross and The Line" (or wait ... is that The Line, The Cross and The Curve?
 I never get it right without looking ...), but I was wondering if Kate has
ever done any acting anywhere else besides videos?  Has she ever done any
musicals, plays or even movie roles?  Thanks for any info :)

T.