Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #168

From: 181823@econz.unizar.es
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 21:14:40 +0800
Subject: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #168
To: love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com

- Tickle-Me-Stev0

"I want to smack, but I hold back
 I only want to touch."
  - Mike Tyson

------------------------------
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 21:15:18 -0500 (CDT)
From: "John D. Walker" <jdwalker@post.cis.smu.edu>
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Subject: Re: non-Kashka observation

Last episode, Matt sez:

> And a non-Kashka observation: On side 1 of HOL, we hear "It's you and
> me" as a theme.  "It's you and me, Daddy" (and also on the b-side
> "Burning Bridge" "It's you and me baby, against the world!").
>
> I just realized today the contrast with the OTHER side, "Under Ice":
> "It's ME!"

THIS is why I love Kate Bush.

Something will just leap out and make its presence known, when you least
expect it.

Deliberate?  I say possibly maybe.

JW      jdwalker@post.smu.edu

Enter the Realm - the LOCHINVAR Home Page!
http://members.aol.com/LordLknvar/realm.htm
Email: LordLknvar@aol.com

------------------------------
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:02:08 GMT
From: delius@xs4all.nl (Marco )
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Subject: Organic acid and other questions

Hello,

Can anybody tell me on which bootleg I can find 'Organic Acid'?
I've bought 'Cathy's home demos' and that the only song I'm missing.

Several years ago I heard a version of 'Shame shame shame' sung by
Kate at a KTfriend of mine. Unfortunately I've no contact with her
anymore? Does anybody got that number?

Ans does anybody got a copy of the song that is used in 'The Magician
of Lublin'?

Friendly greetings,
Marco
delius@xs4all..nl
--
Marco
delius@xs4all.nl

     'You'll see the poetry she stirred in me'