Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New HOL in Amherst MA!

From: shandralyn@juno.com
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 12:25:13 -0700
Subject: Re: New HOL in Amherst MA!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Tue, 17 Jun 1997 23:45:53 -0400 (EDT) Steve Borden
<sborden@netway1.mdc.net> writes:

>They do!  I found a copy today at the Newbury Comics in Burlington,
>MA.  :)>

I'm desperately looking for the new HOL in Portland, OR.... I want it so
bad! I've heard so much about how awful the EMI Manhattan cds are, and of
course, those are the ones I have. I'm looking forward to hearing one of
my favorite albums ever in all it's remastered-ness! ;)

>>I was a late bloomer, but actually a young one since I'm only twenty
>one.:)
>
>And I thought I was a young one around here!  (I'm 27.)  Any other
>Kate fans out there in this age bracket?>

I'm a young-un, too.... only 25. I fell in love with Kate's music about,
oh....nine years ago. ye gods, back in high school!  (The only thing that
made my high school years bearable was finding a best friend who also had
great taste in music!) My first album was Sensual World, introduced to me
by my best friend's father, a long time Kate fan. I got Hounds of Love
next, and that's the one that hooked me completely.  I soon moved on to
collecting them all, of course...

cheers!
-Shandra