Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

anti-spam on Love-Hounds

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:02:35 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: anti-spam on Love-Hounds
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Can someone tell me the anti-spam mechanism used for Love-Hounds?
I see many people are dissappointing at not being able to send,
but I guess many people are happy about not getting spam messages.

I only ask to hopefully try to improve it, and my knowledge with my
job here should be of good use here. So receiving the script/program
would be perfect.

			Bryan Dongray

PS I'm the Data Security Leader here - I stop hackers getting in,
and investigate "odd" goings on, I also have to investigate employees
being (electronically) bad with each other, etc.
I'm also the one who "invented" the Firstname.Lastname email aliasing
stuff for my company (actually it all can be abbreviated, and it
understands nicknames/synonyms too, eg it knows Catherine is Kate).