Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TOP 5

From: shandralyn@juno.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 20:49:31 EST
Subject: Re: TOP 5
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well, I don't know if I can limit myself to a top 5.... but I'll try!
Let's see

1) Running Up That Hill
2)Love and Anger
3)Wuthering Heights
4)This Woman's Work
5)The Breathing

that was really hard! I just want to keep listing songs! Maybe a top 20
would be more reasonable! Then again... maybe not. I can't help thinking
of all the songs I wanted to cram into the above list - the Dreaming, The
Wedding List, Wow, Babooshka, Symphony in Blue, and on and on... I've
been listening to my new copy of Sensual World (Thanks, John!) every day
at work for a week, which is probably why two of the above songs are from
that album! I definitely think it's an underappreciated album, even I'm
constantly being reminded of how good it is when I listen to it!

Okay, well, enough from me! Back to work! (whipcrack)

cheers!
-Shandra