Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A FAN'S disappointment...

From: Chris Williams <chrisw@wwa.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 21:39:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: A FAN'S disappointment...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

>Just writing to express how I've felt about Kate Bush, probably my
>favorite artist.  I'm disappointed and have felt that she really doesn't
>have anymore interest in making any more albums.  She's left her loyal
>fans hanging in the dark.  I'm wondering if anyone has felt this way as
>well.  Kate Bush fans have really been superlative to her, which other
>artist has such a devoted cult following?  Kate's really let us down.

   Uh....Kate is *currently* at work making a new album. It will be
promised sometime this fall, but might actually appear sometime
in 1998...maybe. It's always like this. Kate doesn't seem to understand
that people are interested in her creative process, so she never
communicates while she's making the record. But that does not
mean that she has lost interest in making music, or her fans.