Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unidentified subject!

From: pdc@acorn.net (pDaleCampbell)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 13:23:38 GMT
Subject: Unidentified subject!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

In case anyone is wondering about the new Love-Hounds digest
format (since our psuedo-moderator has been especially
psuedo in this regard :)...

I was personally freaked out because suddenly I was getting
the posts individually, as well.  I figured that things had
*really* gotten screwed-up somewhere.

Well, now I know that what is actually happening is that my
mail/news reader, Agent, is "bursting" the digests into
individual messages.  I had read the documentation on this
feature before, and it said that almost NO-ONE supports the
required standard format for bursting.  My reader had the
"burst" mode in the default "on" position, but the L-H
digest wasn't in the proper format to be "burst" (until
now).

"Change we must,                        pDaleCampbell
  as surely time does."                 pdc@acorn.net