Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another Day

From: "Michael R Clrak" <StCloud@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 5 Dec 1996 06:41:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Another Day
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Man oh Man oh Boy oh Boy

There's a Kate version somewhere of Another Day? AGGGGGHHH!!!!  (freaking
out all over the floor).  I'm Being as big a Cocteau Twins fan as you're
likely to find in the states, I don't know what else to say except--"How do
I get it?".  Don't have much to trade that a Kate fan wouldn't already have
except cash or indentured servitude, but I'd definitely like to work out a
deal with someone.

Jennifer StCloud

"<Something completely indecipherable>"  Elizabeth Fraser