Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another Day

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 96 10:26:59 GMT
Subject: Re: Another Day
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Greg wrote:

>Hello all,
>I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an album version of the song
>"Another Day".
>I have a live version on 'Kate Bush-Collaborations.
>Any information appreciated.

   The recording was from the "Kate" the Christmas special that she did many
years ago. Peter was her special guest, and they covered this song by Roy
Harper. Peter also did a solo version of "Here Comes The Flood".

   The entire Christmas Special is included in the Love-Hounds Collection,
a 4-hour, two videotape assemblage of rare Kate video. Various people
have volunteered to dub copies of this for anyone who needs one at no
charge. Post a request, and someone will answer. You will need to mail
them *two* videotapes (it is not to be dubbed in "EP") in a stamped,
self-addressed padded envelope contained in another non-padded
envelope. The package should weigh less than 2 lbs, and will qualify
for the special $2.90 rate for US residents.