Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Irgendwo In Der Tiefe

From: Beate Meiswinkel <beate.meiswinkel@pft.fzk.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 08:23:34 +0100
Subject: Irgendwo In Der Tiefe
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Irgendwo In der Tiefe, The German Kate Bush Club:

We have just released the fourth issue of our club fanzine.
36 beautifully layouted b/w pages full of fun and Cathyness
written in German.

Contains interesting reports on the Katemas gatherings in
Karlsruhe (Germany) and Glastonbury (UK),
another cool Dippy Donald Comic and lots more.

It's gonna be beautiful, it's gonna be wonderful, it's gonna be
paradise!

For one copy please send 4 IRC to the following address:

Irgendwo In Der Tiefe
Kate Bush Club Deutschland
Beate und Thilo Meiswinkel,
Uhlandstraße 3, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany

(For Germans it's 6,00 DM for one issue, plus 1,50 DM for postage.)

E-Mail: meiswink@itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
http://itsnova.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~meiswink/katebush.htm