Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate the sculptress ....new news !

From: "SEAN TWOMEY (ARCHAEOLOGY) PG" <twomeys@acadamh.ucd.ie>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 16:38:52 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Kate the sculptress ....new news !
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Hi all,

The January issue of Q magazine reports that Kate will be invoved in
an exhibition of musicians art based on their own musical idols.
It will be in aid of the War Child charity.
Kates' contribution will pay tribute to Billie Holliday.
Other stars involved will include Luciano Pavarotti, Gary Barlow,
Brian Eno, Lou Reed and Q show a photo of Yoko Onos' contribution of
a sculpture of John Lennons glasses.

The works will be auctioned off on Feb 4 and will be open to public
viewing.

Also in this magazine is a review of Skippys new album which devotes
a page to Emancipation. My Computer is singled out as "probably the
finest" song and even a "career highlight" of his !!
Hmmmmm , can't help feeling I'll be buying the single even if Kate is
'buried' in the mix !

Take care,

Sean :-)