Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another Day

From: "J. Dunnam" <jdunnam@winternet.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 14:20:19 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Another Day
To: greg@iol.ie
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>From greg@iol.ieSun Dec  1 14:17:02 1996
Date: 1 Dec 1996 19:41:29 GMT
From: Greg Gilligan <greg@iol.ie>
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Another Day

Greg wrote:
--

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an album version of the song
"Another Day".
I have a live version on 'Kate Bush-Collaborations.
Any information appreciated.
Thanks,

Greg

The only other version of that song that I've heard is on an album called
"It'll End In Tears" by This Mortal Coil.  The song is sung by Elizabeth
Fraser of the Cocteau Twins.   You should check it out; it's lovely.

Jennifer