Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Another Day

From: st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 13:00:50 GMT
Subject: Re: Another Day
To: rec-music-gaffa@britain.eu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.961201141723.10933B@parka.winternet.com>, J. Dunnam
(jdunnam@winternet.com) wrote:
> Greg wrote:
>
> Hello all,
> I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an album version of the song
> "Another Day".
> I have a live version on 'Kate Bush-Collaborations.
> Any information appreciated.
> Thanks,
>
> Greg
>
> The only other version of that song that I've heard is on an album called
> "It'll End In Tears" by This Mortal Coil.  The song is sung by Elizabeth
> Fraser of the Cocteau Twins.   You should check it out; it's lovely.

Of course, there's Roy Harper's original on "Flat Baroque And Berserk" and a
live recording on his "Flashes from the Archives of Oblivion".

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,       <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh EH9 3JZ, UK.(+44 131 650 5978)