Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KTisGod...

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 96 12:58:30 +0100
Subject: Re: KTisGod...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Laurie wrote:

>   And one more thing. Please don't take this the wrong way, everyone, but
> is it a sign of respect to call someone a God or Goddess?
> [...]  i just want to know the thought processes behind that. 8)

I've always made a difference between Catherine Bush, the human being,
and _Kate_, her stage persona, her creation. Kate can be sensual, angry,
seductive, happy, sad, a ghost, a murderer, a little girl or superhuman
if you want to call her that.
And, we're all waiting for her second coming, aren't we?

(psssst... personally, I don't believe anyone is really serious with
"Kate is god", it's just a way of saying "she's so good, she must have
superhuman powers". But don't tell the others!)

ciao,
Rolf