Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KTisGod...

From: lratclif@astro.ocis.temple.edu (Laurie Ratcliff)
Date: 6 Dec 1996 16:36:41 GMT
Subject: Re: KTisGod...
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Rolf Peukert (Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE) wrote:
: Laurie wrote:

: >   And one more thing. Please don't take this the wrong way, everyone, but
: > is it a sign of respect to call someone a God or Goddess?
: > [...]  i just want to know the thought processes behind that. 8)

: I've always made a difference between Catherine Bush, the human being,
: and _Kate_, her stage persona, her creation. Kate can be sensual, angry,
: seductive, happy, sad, a ghost, a murderer, a little girl or superhuman
: if you want to call her that.
: And, we're all waiting for her second coming, aren't we?

   Or maybe just her next album.... same thing.

: (psssst... personally, I don't believe anyone is really serious with
: "Kate is god", it's just a way of saying "she's so good, she must have
: superhuman powers". But don't tell the others!)

   It'll be our secret. 8)
     -=-laurie
 Come... dry your eyes, for you are life, rarer than a quark and
unpredictable beyond the dreams of Heisenberg; the clay in which the
forces that shape all things leave their fingerprints most clearly. Dry
your eyes.... and let's go home.
      -Alan Moore