Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World

From: Julian Shaw <julian@dragonfire.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 19:28:52 +0100
Subject: Re: The Sensual World
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

In article <9610211529.AA23170@maui.theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de>, Rolf Peukert
<Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE> writes
>Julian Shaw wrote (about the TSW picture disc):
>> The CD is the UK release, catalogue number C2 93078.
>
>Are you sure? I thought it's a Canadian release.

Well...the catalogue number is correct and I bought it in England, which
is why I said it was the UK release. However, I don't know the origin
before it got to the shop, so you may well be correct.

>But anyway - if this is still available in the shops, could
>you (or someone else) please please get one for me?

To avoid duplication could fellow readers note that I am willing to take
this on board. (Rolf - e-mail to follow.)

>> If anyone has a copy of this picture or knows where to get it [...]
>
>there's a 65k JPEG file at
>http://archive.uwp.edu/pub/music/artists/b/bush.kate/pictures/Aspects.jpg
>and a 631k TIFF file in the same directory, named AOTSW.tif

Thank you!  :-)))))

>> [...]  and I'm pretty sure there was a poster.
>
>I'm too, cause I have one on my wall :)
>But I don't know where to find more copies of it.

I'm envious - and well done for correctly guessing what my next question
would have been!

Julian