Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 96 16:29:16 +0100
Subject: Re: The Sensual World
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Julian Shaw wrote (about the TSW picture disc):
> The CD is the UK release, catalogue number C2 93078.

Are you sure? I thought it's a Canadian release.
But anyway - if this is still available in the shops, could
you (or someone else) please please get one for me?
I'd be happy to trade for any German release, money or copies
of rare audio/video stuff. Please email me for details.

> If anyone has a copy of this picture or knows where to get it [...]

there's a 65k JPEG file at
http://archive.uwp.edu/pub/music/artists/b/bush.kate/pictures/Aspects.jpg
and a 631k TIFF file in the same directory, named AOTSW.tif
I'm not sure if/where it's in Gaffaweb.

Robb McCaffree wrote:
> [...]  and I'm pretty sure there was a poster.

I'm too, cause I have one on my wall :)
But I don't know where to find more copies of it.
There's also a 12"-single of The Sensual World, and the Collector's
Guide lists a limited edition of it with a foldout poster cover.
Has anybody ever seen this? What's on the poster?

bye,
Rolf
--
The microwave modem - hot snacks over the phone