Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Any sign of a tape tree?

From: SHANDRALYN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 18:51:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Any sign of a tape tree?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

<<  I'm really desparate
 to see more videos and I was wondering if there is some kind soul out
 there in the US who would be willing to tape ANY Kate videos for me,
 even old tape trees, etc.  I don't have any rarities to trade or
 anything, but I'll take care of the expenses. >>

I'd like to second that request... I just joined the list, myself, and have
hopes of seeing more Kate videos, too...

I have the Hammersmith Odeon, TLTC & TC, and the Sensual World videos (well,
only three songs - it's far too short of a tape!)  I would sell body parts to
see videos from the Hounds of Love...

Thanks!
-Shandra
the girl who grew up without MTV (yes, I lived in rural NY)