Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mike Nesmith, Videos

From: Karen Newcombe <kln@staralliance.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 12:42:50 -0700
Subject: Mike Nesmith, Videos
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Actually, Mike Nesmith continues to produce videos.  His company is Pacific
Arts located in LA somewhere.  A friend of mine worked there in the early
90s.  Nesmith continues to tour, and he produce albums and videos every yea
often, but most of his work these days is for others.  I also seem to
remember that Pacific Arts did some work for PBS a few years ago, so his
video business flourishes.

Mike has his own loyal following, as I found out when I met Kevin and Mary
Hendryx of Austin.  Die hard Kate fans, they put together the eccentric and
unfortunately short-lived Lone Star Lionhearts magazine a few years ago.
The recession put them out of the Kate fan magazine business.  They are big
Nesmith fans and wonderful people.  Hi there Kevin if you're reading up on
gaffa!

Karen Newcombe