Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Skippy the BUSH Kangaroo

From: Stephen Wiener <swiener@onramp.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 19:18:02 -0500
Subject: Skippy the BUSH Kangaroo
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>I also remember that that Saturday morning show also showed Skippy
>the Bush Kangaroo so of course I thought Kate "Bush"  was from Australia and
>only found out in 1985 that she was in fact English !!!!

So I guess the only thing Kate related about this is the "bush" part but I
can't
believe someone besides me actually remembers this show. It must have been late
60's when it was on. I remember watching it one morning at my grandparent's
house
and my grandfather walked in and asked, "Is that a goat?" My sister and I
started
laughing and singing, "Skippy, Skippy, Skippy the bush goat!!" Maybe you had to
be there.

Stephen