Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Any sign of a tape tree?

From: chrisw@wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 96 20:54 CDT
Subject: Re: Any sign of a tape tree?
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Natalie writes:

>Hello All,
>I was just wondering if a tape tree is planned for this year?  Was
>there already one and perhaps I missed it??

   The usual tapetree didn't happen this year in time for Katemas,
due to the amount of energy expended on Gaffaweb.

>I only own two KaTe videos...TLTC&TC, and the Hammersmith Odeon
>tape,(I have the MTV video for RBG somewhere).  I'm really desparate
>to see more videos and I was wondering if there is some kind soul out
>there in the US who would be willing to tape ANY Kate videos for me,
>even old tape trees, etc.  I don't have any rarities to trade or
>anything, but I'll take care of the expenses.

  Let me take the opportunity to remind everyone who obtained a copy
of the previous LoveHounds Collection and Total Tape Integration
tapes of the obligation that comes with them.

   Remember: the intention is for anyone who received a copy, and
has the ability to make dubs (only in 2-hour mode) to do so.

   Please don't ask me for dubs, unless you are willing to become
a dub site and make copies for everyone else who is asking. Also,
I travel far too much to cordinate those wanting dubs with those
able to make dubs.

>Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon,

   I am planning on making another Love-Hounds Collection tape,
but not until we have frame captures of every known video clip
on Gaffaweb.

--
Chris Williams of
Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago