Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

congradulations

From: "The X 88.5fm" <ckdx@idirect.COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:20:22 -0400
Subject: congradulations
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Kate Bush,

Congradulations . . . it was on this day back in 1985 that the Hounds of
Love  peaked @ # 1 on the charts in Britian.

My name is Scott Chapman, I am the evening announcer at 88.5 FM, The X. in
Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.  We are the first all 80's radio station in
Ontario.  I am a fan of yours. Hear at the station we have seven of your
songs in rotation.  I was so happy to find out that you were on-line.  Feel
free to contact me anytime, especially if your ever going to be in the area.

P.S. - Any possibility of some new music comming out in the future?

Regards,

Scott Chapman
ckdx@idirect.com

                    THE X 88.5 FM

                   Music Evolution
       Fresh New Music / Retro Classics

Gary Gamble	 6  -  9 	AM    Weekday Mornings
Tracey Daikin	10 -  3 	PM    Weekday Midday
Thom Marriott	 3  -  6 	PM    Weekday Afternoons
Scott Chapman	 7  - 11	PM    Monday - Wednesday Evenings
		 2  -  6      PM    Saturday's
Mike Stinson	 7  - 11	PM    Thursday - Friday Evenings
		 8  -  2	AM    Saturday Mornings
Adam Robinson	 6  - 11	PM    Saturday Nights

Cooking Show        	 9	AM    Saturday Mornings
Smash or Trash    7:30	PM    Weekdays
Interactive @ 8	 8  -   9	PM    Weekdays
X-Tracks Top 38	 2  -   6	PM    Saturday
Retro Dance Party	 8  -  11    PM    Saturday Nights