Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: congradulations

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 00:52:40 -0500
Subject: Re: congradulations
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds

>Kate Bush,
>
>Congradulations . . . it was on this day back in 1985 that the Hounds of
>Love  peaked @ # 1 on the charts in Britian.
>
>My name is Scott Chapman, I am the evening announcer at 88.5 FM, The X. in
>Newmarket, Ontario, Canada.  We are the first all 80's radio station in
>Ontario.  I am a fan of yours. Hear at the station we have seven of your
>songs in rotation.  I was so happy to find out that you were on-line.  Feel
>free to contact me anytime, especially if your ever going to be in the area.
>
>P.S. - Any possibility of some new music comming out in the future?
>
>Regards,
>

>Scott Chapman
>ckdx@idirect.com

Yeah, Kate, and while you're at it, could you please give me a call?  I've
been waiting *ages* for you to return my copy of V FOR VENDETTA.  ;-)

The fact is, Kate Bush does not read this group and never has.  (Whereas
Peter Gabriel, on the other hand, *has* read alt.fan.peter-gabriel on at
least one occasion.)  All things considered, I think we are all grateful
for this.  Otherwise, we wouldn't be able to "speak of her as would a cadre
of devil worshippers."

RAB

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/