Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and Fans

From: waldn@ucla.edu (Suspended In Gaffa)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 1996 06:07:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate and Fans
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Roy Sette <kl7@rahul.net> wrote:

>Does Kate Bush have any feelings for her fans?  Given her irregular
>public performances, I'd have to say that she finds her fans to be
>a frightening bunch.  You people speak of her as would a cadre of devil
>worshipers.  No wonder she hides out.

I think we should sick the Love Hounds on you!  Tally-ho!  ("It's in
the trees!  It's coming!")

>After all, is Kate herself obsessed with any performer?  Just a hunch, but
>I bet she thinks you people all have profound emotional disorders.

Nah.  Just the fan that blows upon the stage and disrupts her work
("The Line, The Cross, and The Curve" reference.  I always saw that
fan as symbolic.  And remember, that fan is right behind her, once she
frees herself from that alter-ego that's Miranda!)

>Clue: This is a troll upon newgroup, rec.music.gaffe (note the 'e')
>-- replies deleted upon impact.

Huh?  So that's how you got on here?  (Hope this reply gets through to
here, finally, though.  :)

Stormin'