Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush should tour

From: salorake@idirect.com (Ken Saloranta)
Date: 10 Aug 96 03:00:18 UTC
Subject: Re: Kate Bush should tour
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Mark B. Weber said...

>You're probably right. She will never tour again.
>
>But my one long standing wish is that she will do a limited tour (10
>cities or so worldwide) with Peter Gabriel. For her to tour again, she
>would need a real veteran there and who better. They could trade off on
>top billing each night. Call me crazy but there it is.

Ok, this is probably obvious but, if she were to do a limited tour, how
much would you be willing to pay to go?

Of course, this includes airfare, hotel, and tickets!

I have a standing order with two other friends to book the flights as
soon as a concert is announced (and confirmed).

On a second point, my wife can't stand Kate (mind you, I can't stand
Madonna or Culture Club so we're even).  She's on maternity leave now so
I get to load up the CD player in the car with mostly Kate and play it
all the time, but once she's in the car, they don't get played.

Is every one in the same boat?

Ken Saloranta

salorake@idirect.com OR
ksaloranta@vnet.ibm.com