Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush should tour

From: aawebster@aol.com (AAWebster)
Date: 10 Aug 1996 12:25:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate Bush should tour
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

I'd be happy just to see an intimate, "unplugged"-style tour of small
halls. Just KT at her piano, and maybe a little accompaniment. Nothing
fancy, no major Tour of Life theatrical productions, just her and her
songs.

I just wish she'd tour. Twenty years is quite long enough. Hell, even
Steely Dan got out of the damn studio after an interminable hiatus from
the stage.

Of course, my love for her music continues unabated regardless.

--Wistful, longing AA