Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Collectables - SALE

From: sztestes@bullwinkle.ucdavis.edu (Thomas C. Estes)
Date: 9 Aug 1996 16:48:58 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Collectables - SALE
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds

Andrew Hollo (ahollo@connexus.apana.org.au) wrote:
: I used this forum towards the end of last year to help a friend,
: Emma, pass on some Kate Collectables to good homes. She's still
: got quite a lot of stuff, so if you're interested, email me and
: we'll send you a list!
:
: It's mainly rare vinyl editions of pre-1986 material and other
: printed material as well.

Anyone to whom the condition of the collectibles that Emma
sells if of any importance should definitely ask her up front :-p

tc "what? I needed to *ask* if any LPs were scratched all the way
    through Side Two? And if any of the Kate Bush Club magazines
    had pages torn out?  My mistake..." e

--
Thomas C. Estes   tcestes@ucdavis.edu   so many toys, so little time