Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sinead O'Connor, in love

From: spencer@pcu.helsinki.fi (Paddy Spencer)
Date: 26 Mar 1996 18:01:55 GMT
Subject: Re: Sinead O'Connor, in love
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.eunet.fi
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On 24 Mar 1996 15:07:38 -0800, Wieland Willker said (allegedly):

: was a very violent woman, not a healthy woman mentally at all.  She was
: physically and verbally and psychologically, spiritually and emotionally
: abusive to all of us.  We were battered children basically.

Curiously, her brother, the author Joseph O'Connor, disputes this. I
can't recall his exact words but I think the words "bollocks" and "a
load of" would rapidly spring to mind if I could remember...

--
| S-mail: TFT, Siltavuorenpenger 20C, 00014 Helsinki, Finland                |

101 Uses for a John Major: (http://blues.helsinki.fi/~spencer/major.html)
40. A town-cryer.