Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sinead O'Connor, in love

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 11:41:47 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Sinead O'Connor, in love
To: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996, Wieland Willker wrote:

> elmathews@aol.com (ELMathews) wrote:
> >Brain-dead flame bait deleted.
>
> This is so ill, the only way I can cope with it is, to ignore it.

Good for you.

> Whenever I have to defend her I say:

You don't *have* to defend her. Let the ignorant have their
say. You know that you know better, and to defend her (or
anyone you love) to dickheads is to give the dickheads more
attention and energy than they deserve.

I liked what you said, I just didn't like that you think you
*have* to "defend" her, especially to that jerk.

Vickie