Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Giant KaTe Symbols appear

From: evans@rd.bbc.co.uk (Richard Evans)
Date: 29 Feb 1996 09:30:07 GMT
Subject: Re: Giant KaTe Symbols appear
To: rec-music-gaffa@pipex.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Allen Anderson (aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com) wrote:
: We had a couple of pranks at my old high school involving large symbols
: appearing on the lawn.  No one found out who put the giant ZoSo out there
: until the night of graduation, when my buddies Nick and Ben admitted to
: creative use of a saline solution.  It was quite the mystery for a while.

: I've always thought that the ideal similar prank would involve the KaTe
: symbol.  Now, all I need to do is find the perfect spot...

In a field, on a hill about half a mile away from a major road.
Preferably on a bend.
Sow flower seeds in the right pattern and wait until Spring.

Night Scented Stock would sadly not be the best choice...

richard