Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Giant KaTe Symbols appear

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 29 Feb 1996 01:42:47 GMT
Subject: Giant KaTe Symbols appear
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal.crop-circles, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

We had a couple of pranks at my old high school involving large symbols
appearing on the lawn.  No one found out who put the giant ZoSo out there
until the night of graduation, when my buddies Nick and Ben admitted to
creative use of a saline solution.  It was quite the mystery for a while.

I've always thought that the ideal similar prank would involve the KaTe
symbol.  Now, all I need to do is find the perfect spot...

--
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com
"Hug me till you drug me, honey;