Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For newbies only

From: ptapola@pippin.ntc.nokia.com (Pertti Tapola)
Date: 24 Jan 1996 06:43:51 GMT
Subject: Re: For newbies only
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <31031AB5@outgate.ramstein.af.mil>, smithv@usafe16.ramstein.af.mil (Smith Van Civ UCSS/PRC) writes:
|> These projects, known as "The Love Hounds Collection"
|> and "Total Tape Integration" are must-haves for any
|> serious KaTeFan (tm).  Simply post to the Love Hounds
|> list (rec.music.gaffa) begging for someone to make you
|> a copy if you'd like to own these outstanding rare KaTe
|> appearances/performances.

I'm a moderately new Love Hound - I just managed to come in time for
the last call of the PAL version of "Total Tape Integration".
It made my breath stop for a while.  I was most positively
surprised for the effort that some people are willing to put
for other fans (thanks Scott!).

So far I haven't had a chance to get "The Love Hounds Collection"
and have only lately learned that there is such a collection.
I would really like to have a copy of that!

It would be faster to get a copy from Europe but on the other hand
I can wait patiently for an upstream copy.  I need PAL, however.

Pertti Tapola        pertti.tapola@ntc.nokia.com (in Finland, by the way)

              Canst thou not say, express it yet though!